The advantages of a sandwich panel include:
– Lightweight walls made of sandwich panels compared to other materials
– Transport speed and ease sandwich panels at altitude
– High resistance to earthquake shear forces
– Insulation against heat, cold, humidity and sound
– Resistant to fire due to the concrete layers of sandwich panel sides
– The impenetrability of building against insects
– Possibility to carry sandwich panels in harsh areas for the construction of a building without the need for specialist workers.
– Achieving more useful space due to the insignificant thickness of the walls of the sandwich panel
– Freedom of action in implementing various designs due to the flexibility of prefabricated parts of sandwich panels
– Cost savings on the cost of building and skeleton of high-rise buildings due to the small weight of the ceiling and wall parts of sandwich panels.
– Save on the cost of building air conditioning in the summer or winter because of preventing heat exchange or cooling and therefore less energy
– Increase the useful life of the building and its facilities
– The relative lack of relative penetration of sound pollution and creating peace of mind for residents of the building in large cities
– Return on construction investment in the shortest time
– The transfer of water and sewage pipes, electricity and telephone is simply a subnet of the panel and the installation of door frames and metal collapses of windows before concrete and generally the construction of the building with the lowest cost
– No need for carving and demolition of walls and ceilings, resulting in no accumulation of waste, which leads to cost and time savings.
– After the concrete is sprayed on the sides of the panels with a thickness of at least 4 cm, the panels are not necessary from the mortar and plaster, and with the implementation of plaster plaster (whitewash), the walls and ceiling will be ready for painting.
– Removing the hole in the sandwich panel advanced system
– Transportation of sandwich panels at a very low cost. For example, a trailer can carry around 1000 square meters of sandwich panels
– Using the walls and ceilings of sandwich panels in the building will increase the efficiency of consumable iron. For example, using 17 kg per square meter of steel as a wire and fittings can be built a single floor unit
Proper properties of composite sandwich panels make these products suitable for construction. In recent years, few activities have been undertaken to produce these panels in the country’s building market. Nevertheless, there are still many unused potential for the use of such panels in large cities facing the lack of space.
The sandwich panel is a highly effective insulation layer in the building industry. But it’s the most used in the production of the box. In fact, the sandwich panel is used to produce the walls of the box. The sandwich panel has an insulating layer of polyurethane segregated between two metal layers. In fact, the sandwich panel has many uses and has many features, including An insulating layer for penetrating the temperature into the cabin and the box. In fact, this layer prevents the entrance of heat and cold. In addition, the anti-rust and iron oxide properties are also a hallmark of the sandwich panel. Also other advantages of the sandwich panel is the anti-moisture properties It prevents the penetration of moisture and water.
Every product that has been produced since the time of the initial research to discover, invent, and design, is seeking to meet and cover one of the human needs, and certainly to improve the indicators of life and well-being. Sandwich panels are no exception to this and have contributed greatly to improving quality of life and human comfort.
Advantages of the sandwich panel
A sandwich panel is one of the materials used in prefabricated buildings and typically used in drains and acts as an insulator. The sandwich panel is composed of lightweight and composite compounds that are limited to two layers on both sides, with a layer of insulation as one.
Benefits of Sandwich Panel for Building Use:
What has made sandwich panels as suitable options for the construction of countries around the world is as follows:
Extremely Lightweight: Due to the use of light materials in the core of these panels, the weight of the panel is sharply reduced. A sandwich panel wall is sometimes up to 50 times lighter than the cement or bricks. This is especially important in building styling, coping with earthquakes and reducing subsurface costs.
High Resistance: In spite of the extraordinary smoothness of sandwich panels, these products are extremely resistant to all kinds of pressure and impact loads. These panels absorb the applied force and exhibit higher resistance to wood. This issue is of particular importance in the construction of false walls and ceilings.
Unlike conventional concrete walls, such panels do not suffer corrosion damage due to air humidity and environmental corrosion conditions (corrosion and corrosion resistance). This will minimize the cost of repairs and maintenance. Compared to wooden partitions, these panels have a multiplicity of lifetime in wet environments. Also due to non-cariousness, it is also safe for health and does not leave any concern for the accumulation of microbes in the building.
Architectural Parameters: The flexibility of 3D panels before concrete spraying makes it possible for different architectural designers to be designed, and the low thickness occupied by panel walls will create more useful space in the building.
Energy Saving: The presence of polystyrene in the ceiling and wall panels reduces heat transmission and flushes from space to space and prevents waste of energy, which is important in large-scale policies. The amount of this thermal and refrigerant insulation varies depending on the thickness of the polystyrene layer and its density, as well as the thickness of the concrete layers.
Reducing building mass: Due to the role of the panels in the building, the computational mass of the building also significantly decreases.
Speed in execution: Due to the lightness of the panels, they are transported from the factory to the site of the workshop quickly and easily, and in the workshop the installation of parts does not require cranes and special equipment and is simply carried out by construction workers. The lightness and ease of handling, as well as the simplicity of installing the components, as well as the large size of the panels, reduce the time required to carry out the work and the manpower required.
Fire resistance: Because of the presence of concrete layers on both sides of the panels, they have good fire resistance, and the polystyrene used to produce these panels is non-flammable and prevents the release of fire.
Construction utilities: Using these panels, the installation pipes can be installed under the internal wiring of the walls, and at the same time as installing the panels, the installation sections can be installed and ready to be utilized.
Performance of the instruments: The connection of the panels to each other or the foundation of the foundation is predicted to be in full harmony between the members of the instrument, as well as the creation of linear joints at the intersection of the ceiling and wall panels that cause the uniform distribution of force applied to the walls compared to the joints Therefore, its resistance to horizontal loads (wind and earthquakes) is desirable.
Saving Building Materials: Using these lightweight panels, the construction of walls, ceilings and stairs in 2-storey buildings does not require the use of steel structures or reinforced concrete, so a significant saving on building materials, especially Steel is in buildings.
In addition, in the case of the correct implementation of ceilings and walls, thin-film coatings in these systems are less expensive than traditional ones, and savings in building materials are also possible.
Unpredictable events: Building a one-story building with this system provides the possibility of accommodating injured people from unexpected events such as floods and earthquakes in a timely manner.
Advantages of the sandwich panel
Sandwich panel – High quality building materials, aesthetics, reliable, multipurpose
Advantages of sandwich panels Sandwich panels – quality materials, aesthetics, reliable, multipurpose building building in global building markets It seems that recently a number of materials that instantly gained popularity in all fields and the direction of the building industry, Replacing traditional designs has been in place for many years.
The sandwich panel (Castile profile) as a universal material represents a basic element in the construction of each building – from apartment houses to massive commercial complexes, stadiums, medical centers, industrial and industrial structures.
The main advantage of providing sandwich panels for each building cycle is a significant reduction of construction costs by reducing the cost of construction (from 30 to 50 percent) to sandwich panels. Easy and comfortable panels carry a basic design that gives them special value.
This is first of all the low-temperature heat conductivity of a substance and the small degree of moisture absorption, the stability of combustion, the simplicity of installing a sandwich panel, does not work, which requires a widespread experience, a strong system connection of panels, allows Easily create small sites and replace damaged new panels, the profitability of the construction process at the expense of the need to use special equipment at various stages of work.
The facade buildings look beautiful, have different colors and furniture. The panel has received the name “sandwich” or “cassette profile” thanks to its multi-layer structure. Typically, the sandwich panel is extruded on rolling equipment: Facing materials – A galvanized sheet of thin sheet with polymer coating is placed inside the panel. The radiator radiator is another material, in the thickness of 40 to 150 mm.
Each panel of a sandwich is attached to a skeleton using its own special bolt. Sandwich panels are issued as system collections (cassette profile). The importance of using such panels is defined using the comparative feature of classical panel sandwiches on the work parameters and the properties of a material.