Wool Sandwich Sandwich is a lightweight and composite structure that is limited to two layers on both sides and is located in the middle of an insulating layer, where the insulating material should be very soft and lightweight and has certain physical properties. Sandwich rock wool panel is divided into two ceiling and wall panels and is a very good alternative for brick and clay walls and walls.
What is a sandwich panel of wool?
Sandwich rock wool panel, as well as polyurethane, is an inadequate environment for the growth of all types of fungi, germs and bacteria. The standard density of rock wool in the production of sandwich panels is 100-110 kg / m 3. The use of sandwich insulation of the wool will require more costs than other insulators, and it is also due to its properties and scores more than the other materials mentioned. For example, the properties of rock wool because of its compactness and high strength can be used in military and defense industries. The construction of security-enclosed buildings and bulletproof closures is an example of the use of sandwich panel rock wool insulation.
Sandwich panel The rock wool is a much stronger and more resistant to cold and heat and moisture than sandwich panels of polyurethane and sandwich panels of polystyrene. Its prominent feature is its high fire resistance against other insulators. This panel is obtained from the combination of mineral fibers, and its primary material is rock basaltic (igneous rock).
Sandwich panel is a rock wool sandwich panel, which uses rock wool as an insulator. This sandwich panel can be used either as a sandwich panel or as a ceiling panel sandwich.
This sandwich panel is very lightweight and can replace the walls and blades.
About Rock Wool:
The wool is a very lightweight structural structure, consisting of basalt rocks (rocks that are the result of auspicious activity). This thermal and acoustic insulation has a temperature of + 750 ° C and a temperature of -30 ° C and a melting point of 1300 ° C
Benefits of Rock Wool:
Rock wool does not burn: The most important feature of this insulator is that the melting point is 1300 ° C, which is very high, because it has a special security against flammable materials.
Metal constructions are hot when sliced and drowned, but with rock wool they can prevent flares of these metal structures.
Resistant to insects: This insulator is a very bad environment for the growth of insects and bacteria. It can be said that among all the insulators produced, so far the most harmless insulation
Has a very low heat transfer coefficient
Its insulation strength is 33 times more concrete and 22 times higher than concrete
Wool Roof Sandwich Superiority to Traditional Materials:
- Transport speed and ease of installation in height
- High resistance to shear forces caused by earthquakes
- Thermal Insulation, Moisture Insulation and Sound Insulation
- Access to more useful space due to the insignificant thickness of the sandwich panels
- Saving on the cost of building and skeleton of high buildings because of the small weight of the ceiling and the wall of the sandwich panels
- Save on heating and cooling costs of building because of preventing the exchange of cold and heat, resulting in less energy
- No need for formatting
- Suitable for all climates
- Environmental protection
Benefits of Rock Wool:
- Rock wool does not burn: The most important feature of this insulator is that its melting temperature is 1300 ° C, which is very high, and it has a special security against flammable materials. Metal constructions are hot and droop when flaring, but it can be prevented by flame retardant metal structures.
- Resistant to insects: This insulator is extremely inadequate for the growth of insects and bacteria. It can be said that among all the insulators produced, so far the most harmless insulation is known.
- Has very low heat transfer coefficient.
- Its insulation strength is 33 times more concrete and 22 times higher than brick.
There is still no detailed information on the effect of this insulation on the human body, but it can gradually cause itching, burning sensation and sensitivity. But against glass wool, it is gradually less harmful. It is best to use masks and glasses and gloves to install this sandwich panel.
Wool Sandwich Uses:
Among the uses of sandwich panel rock wool can refer to refineries, power plants, food industry, buildings, facilities, hydroponics greenhouses
Lastly, it’s worth mentioning that this sandwich panel has the ability to return to the environment, and because of its mineral and mineral nature, it can be digested back to the ecosystem.
A rock wool insulation core made it possible to create a fireproof non-flammable panel.
Development began in the early 1980s. We created a building rock wool and adhesive system to create excellent mechanics and also durability. We launched in 1986 and the success story began.
Today the punch system produces and sells panels of more than 20 million square meters and inspires a lot of rival versions.